Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Seven Siblings, Part 2: Carol and Patty


I'm not sure how I ought to organize these "kids" photos, so for now I'm putting the photos of Patty and Carol in with the ones of Carol (that's me!) by herself. When we add in Robbie and the rest of the gang, I'll have to figure out how to present the pages so they make some semblance of chronological sense.

There's a lot of guesswork in dating the photos. A couple of times I've come across a photo with a date on it (!) that provides info about photos I've already scrapped, and I've gone back and changed the date on the earlier page. If anybody can provide dates or locations for any of these pages, let me know and I'll fill in the missing info.

Baby pictures can be so revealing! While Patty was always tiny and elfin, I (Carol) was from the first day of my life rather on the, um, robust side, and definitely looked like Dad. I'm enjoying the opportunity to browse through the images of my early days, and am surprised that I remember some of the outfits and events from my pre-school days.





























No comments:

Post a Comment